none
FIM RCDC - size and timeout RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I want to update two settings in FIM portal and RCDC uses :

- I want to grow RCDC size when its open.

- I want to extend the timeout of RCDC windows.

Where can I found options in order to change these parameters?

Thanks for your help.

V

Monday, June 11, 2012 2:19 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi!

To grow the size of RCDC's you probably have to mess around with the CSS fles in the portal.

To extend the portal timeout you can increase the value of timeoutInMilliseconds of the resourceManagementClient setting in web.config for the portal (C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\80) and eventually even in the Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Service.exe.config (C:\Program Files\Forefront Identity Manager\2010\Service)

//Henrik

Henrik Nilsson, Forefront Identity Manager MVP Blog Twitter My employer - Cortego

Monday, June 11, 2012 2:55 PM
  • Monday, June 11, 2012 3:46 PM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I found something to grow RCDC. When a RCDC is opened, some ".js" are called.

I added codes in "NewListControl.js" to force height and width of the window.

I know that is not supported by MS but it's the only solution that I've found.

Victor

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:00 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I found something to grow RCDC. When a RCDC is opened, some ".js" are called.

I added codes in "NewListControl.js" to force height and width of the window.

I know that is not supported by MS but it's the only solution that I've found.

Victor

Hello, could You please specify what code you added to force popup window height?
    Friday, August 26, 2016 9:10 AM