reserve a range of numbering RRS feed

• Question

• I need to reserve a range of numbering to go to a specific gateway, I try creating an analog extension and it worked fine, but if I need to create more than 200 extensions, this is very boring, there is some way to reserve a numbering range for a specific gateway.

I think an analog extension with the following command and it works correctly.

New-CsAnalogDevice -LineUri tel:+41982 -DisplayName "Jorge Alberto porras" -RegistrarPool poolppal.cocoto.com.co -AnalogFax $False -Gateway 10.8.12.8 -OU "cocoto.com.co/epm/pais/Listas/Extensiones Analogas/edfprincipal"

but I need to create more than 200 extensions, this is very boring, there is some way to reserve a numbering range for a specific gateway.

I try to create a route, but this does not work for me

thanks

Alexander Rico Arias

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 1:24 PM

Answers

• Hi,Alricoa,

Would you please check Kevin Peter's great blog post to see if the solution using CSV file to create a large number of analog devices meets your request?

http://ocsguy.com/2011/10/27/using-the-analog-device-creation-script/

Regards,

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial t

• Marked as answer by Alricoa Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:51 PM
    Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:53 AM

All replies