none
WEB PART ERROR: AN ERROR HAS OCCURED RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When I log in to my site, I can see all the dashboards correctly populated. But when I log in to my site from some other computer, I can not see any dashboard. I get an error "WEB PART ERROR: AN ERROR HAS OCCURED"

Can anybody help me in getting this issue resolved? Is there any way to get a more detailed error statement?

Thanks

Deepak
    Thursday, January 7, 2010 7:19 AM

All replies

• What is the difference between the locations that you are logging into?  Is the first one directly into the server?  From the other location are you connected to the domain or are you external when you are trying to connect?

I would make sure that you have it setup as a trusted site in your IE security settings.  You could look in the Application Event Log on the server to see if there is any additional details and if not there then maybe take a look at the SharePoint logs.

After you have it setup as a trusted site you will want to check your User Authentication settings in the Security section at the very bottom to see how you have it setup.  You should also make sure that you have your IE Advanced setting setup with Enable Integrated Windows Authentication as well.
    Dan English's BI Blog
    Thursday, January 7, 2010 11:55 AM