none
Project Web App Connectivity Lost RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts

We have installed monthly routine OS updates in our production environment(SharePoint & Project Server 2010), after this activity central admin and all the Sharepoint sites are working fine, but Project Web App site getting an error "Database is in compatibility range and upgrade is recommended". After 2-3 time refreshes the browser it is working fine.

Also,  we have checked the load balancer setting on all servers, it is also fine. 

Please suggest some resolution to overcome this issue.

Thanks

Regards, Pankaj Waghmare - MCTS | Consultant

Monday, June 16, 2014 8:11 AM

Answers

• Hello,

When you review the farm databases (Central admin > Upgrade and Migration > Review Database Status), does the project server databases show that the databases are in compatibility range? Have you recently deployed any SharePoint / Project Server patches? When you look at the servers in the farm (Central Admin > System Settings > Servers in farm) is the status for each server "No Action Required" or do any servers require action?

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS

Monday, June 16, 2014 3:13 PM
  • Hi 

I have got the resolution of this error, this because of SharePoint and Project Server Security update.. It was missed on 2 servers. I have installed the same version of update on each server after this problem has gone. 

Thanks for valuable suggestion PWMather.

Thursday, July 17, 2014 6:20 AM

All replies

• Hello,

When you review the farm databases (Central admin > Upgrade and Migration > Review Database Status), does the project server databases show that the databases are in compatibility range? Have you recently deployed any SharePoint / Project Server patches? When you look at the servers in the farm (Central Admin > System Settings > Servers in farm) is the status for each server "No Action Required" or do any servers require action?

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS

Monday, June 16, 2014 3:13 PM
  • Hi 

I have got the resolution of this error, this because of SharePoint and Project Server Security update.. It was missed on 2 servers. I have installed the same version of update on each server after this problem has gone. 

Thanks for valuable suggestion PWMather.

Thursday, July 17, 2014 6:20 AM