Microsoft Forefront CLient Security - Onepoint database Autogrow RRS feed

• Question

• Recently our System Administrator was receiving an error on our ForeFront Client Security application.  The error was simply that the file group was out of space, which I looked into and noticed the Autogrow on both data and log files being turned off.  At the time the database was at 15gb, which is what my System Admin told me later how he configured it.   Unfortunately, without looking at how this product works, I went ahead and applied autogrow on the two files for the Onepoint database.  Of course since the change he has been receiving the below error when trying to go thru the console.

Microsoft Forefront Client Security

An error occurred during view refreshing. Verify that you have successfully completed the Configuration wizard and have permission to access the management server.

Further details: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. Warning: The join order has been enforced because of local join hint is used.

I immediately reverted the change, but since my initial change the database has grown to 37gb.  We’ve been searching hi and low for some sort of direction as to what the solution can be.  Could anyone please point us in the right direction? 

Thanks very much!

Friday, March 26, 2010 1:50 PM

Answers

All replies