none
Service not found warnings in Compute node logs RRS feed

• Question

• I recently upgraded from R Server 9.0.1 to ML Server 9.2.1.

Periodically, I notice errors like the one below in my Compute Node logs.  I can successfully call the service shown in the log entry from Postman as well as an ASP.NET web application, so the service does exist, and the version number shown in the log message is correct.

I don't see any problems related to this warning message.  Is this just noise, or is there something related to this log entry that I should review and try to address?

Thanks, Andrew

---

2017-12-08 16:29:13.944 -05:00 [Warning] {"CorrelationId":"83c8c63f-47c8-471c-9bd2-70bfbd8a4d6d","Subject":{"Message":"MyService/v0.2.0 not found","StackTrace":"   at Microsoft.MLServer.ComputeNode.ShellManagement.ServiceCache.<ExecuteAsync>d__8.MoveNext() in C:\\swarm\\workspace\\deployR-9.2.1\\product\\server\\src\\Microsoft.MLServer.ComputeNode\\ShellManagement\\ServiceCache.cs:line 0
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at Microsoft.MLServer.ComputeNode.Controllers.CachedServicesController.<ExecuteServiceAsync>d__3.MoveNext() in C:\\swarm\\workspace\\deployR-9.2.1\\product\\server\\src\\Microsoft.MLServer.ComputeNode\\Controllers\\CachedServicesController.cs:line 63
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ObjectMethodExecutor.<CastToObject>d__38`1.MoveNext()
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionMethodAsync>d__27.MoveNext()
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeNextActionFilterAsync>d__25.MoveNext()
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContext context)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeNextExceptionFilterAsync>d__24.MoveNext()"}
    Friday, December 8, 2017 10:01 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for reporting this.

Is 'MyService/v0.2.0' a service you published with 9.0.1 before the upgrade to 9.2.1?

Also, Which OS and version are you using?

Monday, December 11, 2017 8:58 PM