No Search Results in Outlook 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• I can't get any search results in Outlook 2016. How do I fix this?
    Wednesday, December 13, 2017 4:34 PM

All replies

• Hi Jenmrut,

Which type of email account are you using? If it's Exchange, do you have cached Exchange mode enabled? What’s the build number of your Outlook?

Please first check if your index is complete. To do this, please click the Search tab, click Search Tools and then choose Indexing Status.

If it’s finished, the message will show “Outlook has finished indexing all of your items. 0 items remaining to be indexed.”

If Outlook has not finished indexing all of your items, wait several minutes, and then check again.

If above steps don't work, we can try rebuilding the indexing to see the result. You may check following KB article for more details.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2769651

Please feel free to post back with more information for further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, December 14, 2017 8:34 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, December 18, 2017 1:06 AM
    Thursday, December 14, 2017 7:52 AM
  • Hi Jenmrut,

How is everything going on with this issue?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 1:23 AM
  • Please first check if your index is complete. To do this, please click the Search tab, click Search Tools and then choose Indexing Status.
    I have similar issue.  Checked Index Status, and it's completed.  Still showing no result. However, results came up in OWA.
    Friday, January 19, 2018 3:35 PM
  • Tried it again, and it worked.
    Friday, February 2, 2018 5:07 PM