none
How to reconfigure MS Outlook from old email IP and address to new gmail address

Question

• I recently moved and got an email address from  google.  My Microsoft 2010 Outlook email still has the old IP address and service provider (Fairpoint).  I need to change my Microsoft Outlook setup to use the new Neatgrear 45 Router thru Time Warner Cable.  I cannot find instructions no how to make the change.  Any help
    Thursday, February 11, 2016 7:12 PM

Answers

• Hi Lee,

For Office issue, we’d suggest you to confirm that in Office forum first for good measure.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home

The reason why we suggest posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Saturday, February 13, 2016 8:30 AM

All replies

• For assistance with all MS Office products go to the MS Office IT pro category forums and post in the appropriate category forum. 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Thursday, February 11, 2016 7:36 PM
  • Hi Lee,

For Office issue, we’d suggest you to confirm that in Office forum first for good measure.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home

The reason why we suggest posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Saturday, February 13, 2016 8:30 AM