none
Subscription fee Exchange online after moving to E1 plan RRS feed

• Question

• For our organisation we want to start with Exchange Online en move later on to an Enterprise E1 plan.

I understand you simply have to buy the E1 licenses then, move the users to the new licenses and cancel your Exchange Online subscription.

When you do so, do you still have to pay for the remainder of your Exchange Online Subscription until this subscription ends?

Regards,

Jacob

Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:21 PM

Answers

• Hello Jaboc!

As soon as the license is provisioned, it starts counting down of your yearly contract. What it means: even though you are not using the license or is not assigned to anybody, you'll have to pay that year contract

What you Can maybe do is being in contact with your account manager and ask for do some deal to not be charged for it. But it is optional

Regards,

Felipe

• Marked as answer by Jacob Poot Friday, April 26, 2013 11:51 AM
    Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:48 PM

All replies

• Hello Jaboc!

As soon as the license is provisioned, it starts counting down of your yearly contract. What it means: even though you are not using the license or is not assigned to anybody, you'll have to pay that year contract

What you Can maybe do is being in contact with your account manager and ask for do some deal to not be charged for it. But it is optional

Regards,

Felipe

• Marked as answer by Jacob Poot Friday, April 26, 2013 11:51 AM
    Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:48 PM
  • Hello Felipe,

That's what I thought.

I'll contact our account manager.

Thanks!

Jacob

Friday, April 26, 2013 11:51 AM