none
Virus , Thread protection during private Anti deactivating and installing ? RRS feed

• Question

• Microsoft Engineer, 

The screenshot next is the windows 10 pro prompted , when installing personal Anti program .  Is it jumped out from Blocking of Microsoft defender ?  As my Anti engineer says, once the installing done , the defender of Microsoft would auto be disabled. 

error

1)   "please insert last disk of mutli- volume set ... "  ? what is it ? 

2)   "Virus thread is from Denfender "  ? 

3)   "Shall neglect the Option of Action APP " if using the personal Anti ? 

4)   Protection history is started by Defender to installing personal ANTI processing , not ANTI itself ? 

5)    etc....

Action protection history Virus & Threat Protection

Thursday, October 31, 2019 12:53 PM

Answers

• Protection is activities of Anti- program working for windows 10 pro performing . 

Sincerely 

• Marked as answer by BleuOisou Friday, February 28, 2020 11:52 PM
    Friday, February 28, 2020 11:52 PM

All replies

• If you need help, you need to post this somewhere else.  Maybe try McAfee since it seems that's what you're installing.

this forum is for the end-of-life product Virtual Server 2005.  It's not monitored by MS employees or contractors, only other users.

Friday, November 1, 2019 5:13 PM
  • Thank you engineer Microsoft read this,

Photo 1 is about prompt reminds for app activate , why alerted and shall do this to help Anti message pointing to Microsoft app ?

Unauthorized changes blocked xulrnner-stub.exe was by Microsoft ?

By McAfee engineer,  defender as one of defaulted Anti , would auto stopped once McAfee is installing , and did try disabled private firewall , and left public area of control panel for in case .  Hereby appearing both of them has not cooperated well as the applying Anti disclosed ?

And what is Multiple _Volume set pinning at the photo 1 right down corner , from Microsoft too ?

Sincerely

Thursday, November 7, 2019 1:29 AM
  • I don't work for Microsoft.  Please re-read what I posted.  You need to post this somewhere relevant.  

This forum is for Virtual Server 2005, not Defender.

Thursday, November 7, 2019 5:17 PM
  • May I please you kindly tell me , 

would this be caused from Virtual Server ? 

'Please insert Multiple Volume-Set '  again yesterday , what it is from ?  Highlighted part above. 

Sincerely 

Thursday, November 14, 2019 12:45 AM
  • Protection is activities of Anti- program working for windows 10 pro performing . 

Sincerely 

• Marked as answer by BleuOisou Friday, February 28, 2020 11:52 PM
    Friday, February 28, 2020 11:52 PM