Event ID 6002: Performance data from the Health Service could not be collected since opening the shared data failed with error 5L (Access is denied.). RRS feed

• Question

• Hey All,

I have a SCOM 2012 R2 deployment. I currently have Lync 2013 Monitoring enabled (component and users only). I have two issues:

1.  Our team is planning to roll out Skype for business and needs monitoring as usual. I need to know, if there is any co-existence issue between Lync 2013 and Skype for business 2015 management pack.

2. I did import the S4B MP in our Lab out of curiosity and all works fine accept the two event ids on only Front end servers. Event id 6002, 21092. I tried all, adding the system account, the MSAA on the performance * user groups. But the issue still exists.

Please let me know if i am missing something here.

Regards,

Avinay

Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:48 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Can you please put “NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE” member of the “local Performance Monitor Users” group.

Then restart the Health Service.

Your feedback is very important if the issue resolved.

(Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!)

Best regards.

Waleed Mostafa

Blog: waleedmostafa.wordpress.com

• Proposed as answer by Ibrahim Soliman Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:19 PM
    • Marked as answer by Yan Li_ Friday, May 27, 2016 1:24 AM
    Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:13 AM
  • Hello Avinay,

For question 1, I have to say that there is no related information regarding to co-existence issue between Lync 2013 and Skype for business 2015 management pack. So it should be OK to have both of them.

For question 2, I would like to suggest you add MSAA to local admin group and check the result.

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Yan Li_ Wednesday, May 25, 2016 8:46 AM
    Friday, May 13, 2016 6:05 AM

All replies

• Hello Avinay,

For question 1, I have to say that there is no related information regarding to co-existence issue between Lync 2013 and Skype for business 2015 management pack. So it should be OK to have both of them.

For question 2, I would like to suggest you add MSAA to local admin group and check the result.

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 13, 2016 6:05 AM
  • Hello,

I recommend to you to apply all the fixs on this link https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/kevinholman/2009/01/27/which-hotfixes-should-i-apply/

(Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!)

Best regards.

Waleed Mostafa

Sunday, May 15, 2016 6:25 AM
  • Hello,

Can you please put “NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE” member of the “local Performance Monitor Users” group.

Then restart the Health Service.

Your feedback is very important if the issue resolved.

Best regards.

Waleed Mostafa

• Proposed as answer by Ibrahim Soliman Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:19 PM
    Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:13 AM