Taskbar autohide height for TabletPC RRS feed

• Question

• Hi friends, i bought a tablet pc about 2 months ago. 12 inches, so not really too big.
    My honest opinion, i'm in love with windows 7: dragging for maximize (awesome), shaking for minimizing everything (impressive), and i justt love all the integration with touch features.

BUT, hehehe, i guess there's always a but. Since im using a tablet pc with such a small screen, i usually turn the taskbar on autohide. so the whole question is.... Is there some registry entry to leave a few more 'pixel rows' visible once the bar is hidden?

What i mean, that to make the taskbar reappear, i have to somewhat scratch the border of the screen in my touch screen, and if i could do the same but by touching the screen, it'd be easier i think.

As i said, i really like the new taskbar aswell, but, i find that, for any small screen user, even tablet pcs, the space between icons (or perhaps the blank space around the icons) in the taskbar could be reduced.

Thanks!

Jags
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:14 AM

Answers

• I don't think its possible to increase the clickable area of the hidden taskbar when its not visible. However, as far as your second comment goes, it is possible to use smaller icons on the taskbar if you want to save more room over the default.

-Nick
    • Marked as answer by JagsSA Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:21 PM
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:03 PM