How Can I Convert EML to PST Outlook Format? RRS feed

• Question

• I am converting from Windows live mail (EML). How can I export Windows Live Mail (EML) to Outlook (PST) with whole emails items? 
    Thursday, July 6, 2017 7:16 AM

All replies

• You can directly convert WLM emails to Outlook by following manual steps mentioned below in the blog

http://technewskb.com/convert-windows-live-mail-to-outlook-pst/

But there are limitations to this manual method:

•  large sized WLM files cannot be easily converted
    • data loss can occur
    • WLM installation is required

If in case you do not want to adopt the manual method you can also go for this well-known utility to import email folders from Windows Mail to Outlook which can migrate whole email items from WLM to PST in few simple steps.

P.S. Try the demo version free of cost in no time.

Thanks & Regards

Kelvin Howard

Thursday, July 6, 2017 1:04 PM
  • Hi,

If you still have access to the Windows Live mail, you can follow the instructions in the following article to migrate from Windows Live Mail to Outlook:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/980534/export-windows-live-mail-email,-contacts,-and-calendar-data-to-outlook

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:48 AM
    Friday, July 7, 2017 8:17 AM
  • Download EML to PST Converter to convert multiple EML files at once in batch. This can be done by adding whole folder comprising EML files.It is much capable of converting all different email clients like Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Microsoft Outlook Express and Apple Mail to MS Outlook PST file format. It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc.
    Friday, December 8, 2017 11:39 AM