none
My Analytics - setting working hours RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Can someone tell me if I can set individual working hours by day. I work less hours on a friday compared to hour that I work Monday - Thursday.

thanks

Monday, October 14, 2019 1:48 PM

All replies

• Hi Richard,

Welcome to Outlook IT Forum.

Outlook’s business days and hours can be changed in the Calendar options. Sadly Outlook doesn’t support an irregular working schedule.

Open File > Options > Calendar.

Not only can you change the start and end times but you can also select which days are working days for you.

A workaround is to set a recurring appointment and name it something like “My contractual free afternoon” or “I’m starting an hour later today” and set its “Show As” option as “Out of Office”. This can prevent someone trying to schedule a meeting with you on that time by mistake.

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 2:16 AM
  • Hi Richard,

I'm writing to see if the information is helpful to you. If you have other concern about Outlook client, please feel free to ask in this forum.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 18, 2019 5:32 AM
  • I’ll write a brief summary here for your information:

[Request:]

====================

Change Outlook’s business days and hours and use irregular working schedule.

[Suggestion:]

====================

Outlook’s business days and hours can be changed in the Calendar options. Sadly Outlook doesn’t support an irregular working schedule.

[Workaround:]

A workaround is to set a recurring appointment and name it something like “My contractual free afternoon” or “I’m starting an hour later today” and set its “Show As” option as “Out of Office”. This can prevent someone trying to schedule a meeting with you on that time by mistake

Saturday, November 9, 2019 2:16 AM