none
Upgraded my phone a week ago, I am now locked out of everything linked to my xbox/live login. RRS feed

• Question

• i upgraded my phone last week. all of my apps transferred over, and my pw's and user names were supposed to be kept through Samsung pass. As it turns out the pw that was stored was a old one and incorrect. after multiple attempts to get in the account is now locked. i have access to the main email on file, as well as the alternate contact email on file. however, because i can not get into the authenticator, i can not reset the pw. i'm in this constant loop of being locked out and now because the request to remove the authenticator, at least i think that is the change that's pending has been requested, my Xbox has been signed out and im unable to even cancel the request without signing back in. its stating this change can take up to 30 days to process, which seems crazy to go with accessing my Xbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm basically just needing to use my email(s) to reset my pw, and not the autherticator
    • Edited by Chris S86 Tuesday, April 28, 2020 10:09 PM
    Tuesday, April 28, 2020 10:04 PM