Emails not delivered from O365 RRS feed

• Question

• I have sent 3 emails from my work email ***@t***s.com to ***@outlook.com and haven't received any of them (not even in the Junk folder) and when trace it via message trace in O365 the report shows that they are delivered. Please assist.

Thank you very much

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:01 PM

All replies

• Dear Ahmed,

Did you try to send an email from a provider that's different from Office 365 and see if you can receive it on your ***@outlook.com?

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:16 PM
  • Don't have another provider account to send from, however, I'm getting emails from different domains on daily basis
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:23 PM
  • Can you please try the fixes listed in this page?

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/fix-outlook-com-email-sync-issues-d39e3341-8d79-4bf1-b3c7-ded602233642

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:40 PM
  • Hi Ahmadano,

Is the outlook.com account also configured in Outlook client?
    Are these messages appeared in the Sent Items folder of your work account?
    Have you checked in OWA and see if the messages are received?

Please search with the key words in these messages within the Outlook.com mailbox to see if the mails can be found. It is also suggested to try click View > Reset View in case any filters are applied in current view.

Hope the above method can be helpful. Feel free to let me know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, February 16, 2018 6:39 AM