Microsoft is going the way of the Dinasaur RRS feed

• General discussion

• Microsoft has become a dinosaur.  It seems that they can not keep up with things.  Every time they want to upgrade is actually a downgrade. Microsoft has has no answers to any questions people ask. The answers they post are over 3 years old and do not apply to the new windows. I guess this is why people are switching to Apple or Linus as Windows is irrelevant. Your Tech support cant even answer a simple question as to how can I view  unread messages when in msn email it was easy. How stupid are the people at Microsoft.  I guess I will find another email server.

You have always placed spam in my in mail and my in mail in my spam.  Your filters are worthless.   can  never find my email.

• Changed type Steve Fan Monday, June 12, 2017 9:29 AM
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 1:37 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for the feedback first. Microsoft values all customer feedback. We want to hear from you about how we can make our products better. If you have any feedback or suggestion on Microsoft Outlook for Windows client, you can post to the UserVoice forum:

https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/322590-outlook-2016-for-windows

In addition, could you provide the details about the issue you are encountering so that we can try our best to fix it? 

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Steve Fan Monday, June 5, 2017 7:11 AM
    Monday, June 5, 2017 7:11 AM