Call busy signal during transfer RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We're having an issue where an inbound dialer gets a call/busy signal when being transferred to one of our employees that have call forwarding turned on.  The issue can only be reproduced with the Lync Attendant and we cannot reproduce with the Lync Client.  I've tested with RTM of the Lync Attendant along with the April 2011 CU.  I can also reproduce the issue with the Lync Attendant on other hardware platforms as well as from users who log in to the Lync Attendant that are on the same and various other dial plans. 

We recently updated our mediation servers to CU4 (KB2640253), and the problem likely started happening then. 

However, since I can reproduce only with the Lync Attendee I am suspect that the issue is on the client end and not on the server end.

Looking to get some advice from you Lync gurus! 

:-)

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 4:59 PM

Answers

• Hi,Catapult,

Did you restart Lync Mediation Server after installing CU4?

Would you please turn on Lync server logging tool (select S4,SipStack and Mediation Server) or wireshark on Mediation Server,then reproduce the issue with Lync Attendant and use Snooper to analyze the trace logs to get more specificed error message?You also can compare the logs with the normal logs using Lync client to find out the difference during call transferring.If it's difficult to understand the logs you can extract the key error messages and paste to here,there will more experts will help you analyze them.

Regards,

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

******************************************************************************************************************************************************* Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community memb
    • Proposed as answer by Sharon.Shen Monday, February 13, 2012 3:04 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sharon.Shen Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:31 AM
    Thursday, February 2, 2012 6:39 AM