none
The Specified module couldn't be found (Exception From HRESULT: 0x8007007E) RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I'm using an unmanaged dll for stamping and annotation work.

my problem is once i run my stamping and annotation process its work fine, but after finishing it, if i started same process againg it gives me above error.

to resolve this i've uninstall that 3rd party tool and again install it.

plz kindly reply me for this concern

Here is StackTrace of that error

StackTrace : "   at Production.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 190\r\n   at Production.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_frmStampProcess()\r\n   at Production.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm() in D:\\project\\05_Production_05\\Production\\My Project\\Application.Designer.vb:line 35\r\n   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()\r\n   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()\r\n   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)\r\n   at Production.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 81\r\n   at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)\r\n   at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)\r\n   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()\r\n   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)\r\n   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)\r\n   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()"

Regards, Himanshu Manjarawala Sr. Software Engineer, Techworld Systems
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Himanshu,

This Forum is specific to MS Project, post your query on a relevant Forum.

Sapna S
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:26 AM
  • Hello,

You've posted to a forum focused on Microsoft Project, a project management scheduling product.  Is your unmanaged dll from stamping and annotation running in Microsoft Project?  If so, you'll likely get a quicker response posting to the forum for Project Programming and Customization at:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/project2010custprog/threads

Should you repost, please explicitly state what version of Project (including service pack information) as well as more details about what 3rd party tool you've installed.

If you are not working in MS Project, you need to find a forum more closely aligned to the Microsoft product you are using.  See:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/categories/

for a list of forums on MSDN.

I hope this helps.

Julie

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:31 AM