Compability with Ati Radeon HD4830 RRS feed

• Question

• I have AtiRadeon HD 4830 graphic card. After finished install,the Windows 7 RC1 has detect and install driver for that card. Then i play PES2009, but its not maximum performance of my card (i think because i use the windows standard driver). Then i have install the catalyst control center and driver from the Ati website. but there nothing performance different after and before the driver installed (in XP, its work). Can someone help me??
    Saturday, July 18, 2009 12:06 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

Please let us know how you found that it’s not maximum performance of the graphics card when playing PES 2009.

Regarding the performance, it is mainly related to the hardware and it driver. If the driver is not stable or effective, the performance may be also lower than expected. Therefore, please keep monitoring ATI site and see if there will be a new driver to enhance the performance. Or, you can contact AMD regarding this issue. This may be also helpful on their driver developing.

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Thanks.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Tuesday, July 28, 2009 2:58 AM
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 4:47 AM