Simply accounting 2003 Basic RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

The Forum of Sage cie of Simply accounting reply is not compatible Windows 7 32bits.

Possible to run Simply accounting 2003 Basic with Windows 7 in XP PRO SP3 compatiblity mode ? 

This people Run Windows 7 Home Premium and have not XP virtual...

Thank You for your reply

Sorry for my English!
    Monday, September 13, 2010 1:07 AM

Answers

• I do not think it can run in Windows 7.

Simply Accounting by Sage - Windows 7 

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

It indicates that the version 2011 is compatible. Even the version 2009 will not work properly in Windows 7.

For more information I suggest you contact the product support.

Small Business Software – Simply Accounting by Sage 

Arthur Xie
    TechNet Subscriber Support in forum  
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, September 17, 2010 7:20 AM
    Monday, September 13, 2010 8:20 AM

All replies

• I do not think it can run in Windows 7.

Simply Accounting by Sage - Windows 7 

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

It indicates that the version 2011 is compatible. Even the version 2009 will not work properly in Windows 7.

For more information I suggest you contact the product support.

Small Business Software – Simply Accounting by Sage 

Arthur Xie
    TechNet Subscriber Support in forum  
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, September 17, 2010 7:20 AM
    Monday, September 13, 2010 8:20 AM
  • The company decided to reinstall Windows XP Pro.

Thank You

Sorry for my English!
    Friday, September 17, 2010 8:42 AM