How to deploy conditional format in outlook to whole company RRS feed

• Question

• I can manually setup conditional format in outlook. How can I deploy it to thousand of users? It seems that the setting is not in registry. and no GPO can do it. Is there is script can do it? Thanks.

Alan

Friday, January 25, 2019 7:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Alan,

As far as I know, there is no such an option in Outlook or registry key to deploy conditional formatting. As here we mainly focus on issues regarding Outlook desktop client, I'm not familiar with script.

In your case, you can also send an email about detailed steps to create this condition formatting rule to all users.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:44 AM
    Monday, January 28, 2019 5:04 AM
  • Hi Alan,

I'm wondering if the reply above is helpful to you.

If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum: https://outlook.uservoice.com/ to vote for a similar idea or post your own.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 8:09 AM