I'm creating a custom workflow, and I have a task within that workflow that uses a custom designed InfoPath 2010 form. Within in that form, I have a drop down list box control that pulls data from a sharepoint 2010 list.
When I preview the form in IP, the list box loads correctly. When I access the form via the workflow task directly from the tasks list, I'm getting the following error. "You do not have permissions to access a SharePoint list that contains data required for this form to function correctly." I'm running this is development on my local workstation and I have admin rights so I cannot see how it is a permissions issue.
When I open the task from the task notification email in Outlook, everything loads correctly there.
How to I fix this so that I can get it working in both the task email in Outlook, as well as by opening the task from the tasks list in IE?
Please check this article to make sure you have specified the task form correctly:
And here is a thread about the similar issue, you can refer to it:
TechNet Community Support
I have the following in my elements.xml file.
The use I am using has full control permissions at the site level, the task list, the list i'm using as a lookup, and the form library.
Everything seems to be working correctly except the fact that I cannot make a connection to the lookup list when I load the task form from the task library. When I receive the error message I click OK, and the form will load at that point with all other data populated, except the drop down list with the possible values.
The connection is made when I open the task form from the task notification email in Outlook, and the list box is populated as expected.
Take a look on this Workflow project which uses InfoPath Form,
Thanks, Suraj Bangera | http://linkd.in/xXf8nk