none
no internet icon to go on my computer RRS feed

• Question

• i normaly click on my interntexplorer to go on my computer but the icon has gone & i cant get it back can you help me please owen
    • Moved by Ben Cline1 Thursday, March 10, 2011 5:14 AM Not related to BizTalk (From:BizTalk Server General)
    Tuesday, March 8, 2011 2:53 PM

Answers

• Hi,

First, please let me know which system version are you using and where is the Internet Explorer icon you trying to click usually.

You may try to start->Run->type the “iexplore.exe” in the open box and then Enter to check if it is able to open the Internet Explorer.

Please also check if the following link helps:

The Internet Explorer icon is missing from your desktop

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This is a forum for questions on Microsoft BizTalk Server. Your question has a different subject and should not have been posted in this forum. Please post in the appropiate forums.

Thanks!

HTH,

Randal van Splunteren 2 x MVP BizTalk Server, MCTS BizTalk Server
    my blog

Check out the PowerShell provider for BizTalk
    Please mark as answered if this answers your question.
    Tuesday, March 8, 2011 2:54 PM
  • Hi,

First, please let me know which system version are you using and where is the Internet Explorer icon you trying to click usually.

You may try to start->Run->type the “iexplore.exe” in the open box and then Enter to check if it is able to open the Internet Explorer.

Please also check if the following link helps:

The Internet Explorer icon is missing from your desktop

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:23 AM