ODBC Connection - Multiple Column Filters are Failing RRS feed

• Question

• I recently upgraded my power query add in for Excel 2013. After the update anytime I have have multiple filters applied the query will continue its "search" well beyond what should be delivered back. 

Does anyone have any insight as to what might have changed in the update process, or how to investigate and solve?

Thank you

Tuesday, December 6, 2016 12:38 AM

Answers

• Hi Brendan. Can you elaborate on your scenario and the behavior you're seeing? What's the data source you're querying, what are the filters, and is the problem that it's taking too long (or never returning), or traversing/consuming more data than it needs to?

Thanks,

Ehren

Friday, December 9, 2016 7:06 PM

All replies

• Hi Brendan. Can you elaborate on your scenario and the behavior you're seeing? What's the data source you're querying, what are the filters, and is the problem that it's taking too long (or never returning), or traversing/consuming more data than it needs to?

Thanks,

Ehren

Friday, December 9, 2016 7:06 PM

Thanks,

Ehren

Hi Brendan_Lewis,

Is this still an issue? If so, can you kindly provide answers to Ehren's questions.

Regards,

Michael Amadi

Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to vote it as helpful :)

Thursday, December 22, 2016 10:12 AM