FIXIT Search is needed! RRS feed

• Question

• I like all the automated fixes that Microsoft seems to be adding to everyday, but they are now becoming so numerous and the new website seems to be designed poorly.

There should be a search function available just in the FIXIT site.

There are several fixes for Windows update issues that clean up for errors received when Windows/Microsoft Updates don't work.  Now I can't find the FIXITs that I'm looking for.  I keep getting errors or updates that fail and I can't seem to find one of the FIXITs that clean up these issues.

• Edited by walthy Friday, November 11, 2011 11:39 AM
    • Moved by Bruce AdamczakMicrosoft employee Tuesday, December 6, 2011 3:55 PM to find the correct forum (From:Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools)
    Friday, November 11, 2011 11:38 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi, maybe discuss this in the fixit forum?
    http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/is/fixitcenter/threads
    Don
    Sunday, November 13, 2011 3:50 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for visiting the Microsoft forum. This forum is to Discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios. Please first check the FAQ before posting a question. I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Thank you,

Bruce Adamczak

Bruce Adamczak Please click "Mark as Answered" if a post solves your problem Please click "Vote As Helpful" if you find the answer helpful
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 3:54 PM