Event ID 30 HRA can not delete expired records RRS feed

• Question

• Hi dear friend,

so i explain my pb, i make a lab for test NAP IpSec enforcement.

I have 2 servers :

1 CA Root with DHCP,CA, DNS

1 NPS server with Subordonate CA autority, HRA server

I have configured Security on CA Root for access HRA with Computer Name of my HRA

And I have configured Security on my Subordonate CA with Network secure account for HRA can be delete expired certificat.

But I have always error with Event ID 30 HRA, The Health Registry Autority was unable to connect to the Certification to remove expired records.

I try to resolve my pb with technet solution, but they can't change it.

Someone have an idea ??

Thanks for your help !

Monday, March 3, 2008 3:42 PM

Answers

• If your Subordinate CA and the HRA Server is on the same machine ( as in your case), please add permissions to "Network Service" (not network secure) on the Subordinate CAs security settings. Here is how you do it.

Certificate Authority --> CA properties --> Security --> Add --> "Network Service" --> set the following permissions --> Issue and Manage certificates, Manage CA, Request certificates.

Restart CA service.

Also make sure that your HRA is configured to point to your Subordinate CA.

Hope it helps!

Monday, March 3, 2008 9:05 PM

All replies

• If your Subordinate CA and the HRA Server is on the same machine ( as in your case), please add permissions to "Network Service" (not network secure) on the Subordinate CAs security settings. Here is how you do it.

Certificate Authority --> CA properties --> Security --> Add --> "Network Service" --> set the following permissions --> Issue and Manage certificates, Manage CA, Request certificates.

Restart CA service.

Also make sure that your HRA is configured to point to your Subordinate CA.

Hope it helps!

Monday, March 3, 2008 9:05 PM
  •  I forgot to attribut Issue and Manage certificates permession on Subordinate CA.

Thanks for your help Harini !!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 8:54 AM