ERROR 0X80070052 RRS feed

• Question

• I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO INSTAL MUSIC TO MY MP3 PLAYER, I HAVE FOUND THAT IF I TRY TO DO THIS BY WINDOWS MEDIA MY SYSTEM CANNOT SYNC TO MY DEVICE, ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN SUCCESFUL IN DOING THIS BEFORE, AND IF I TRY TO SEND MUSIC THROUGH WINDOWS EXPLORER USING THE SEND TO COMMAND, I RECEIVE THE ERROR MESSAGE 0X80070052, ALTHOUGH I ALSO HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE, PLEASE HELP,

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 7:00 PM

Answers

•  MALCOLM47 wrote:

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO INSTAL MUSIC TO MY MP3 PLAYER, I HAVE FOUND THAT IF I TRY TO DO THIS BY WINDOWS MEDIA MY SYSTEM CANNOT SYNC TO MY DEVICE, ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN SUCCESFUL IN DOING THIS BEFORE, AND IF I TRY TO SEND MUSIC THROUGH WINDOWS EXPLORER USING THE SEND TO COMMAND, I RECEIVE THE ERROR MESSAGE 0X80070052, ALTHOUGH I ALSO HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE, PLEASE HELP,

It appears that there also exists a problem preventing your CAPS Lock key from functioning correctly as well. Since that is not a show-stopper for troubleshooting your MP3 problem, you might want to reply with the following information:

make and model of MP3 player

The version of WMP you are using (do you have all the patches and hotfixes loaded?)

The steps you took to successfully load the MP3 player in the past.

What step in the process is causing the error now.

These are very helpful bits of information that can help us help you.

P.S. All CAPS is considered "shouting" in nettiquette.

P.P.S.

Don't try to put all your MP3s in the root level of your MP3 Player. There is a limitation on how many files can reside there (depending on what filesystem you formatted it with)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 8:51 PM

All replies

•  MALCOLM47 wrote:

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO INSTAL MUSIC TO MY MP3 PLAYER, I HAVE FOUND THAT IF I TRY TO DO THIS BY WINDOWS MEDIA MY SYSTEM CANNOT SYNC TO MY DEVICE, ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN SUCCESFUL IN DOING THIS BEFORE, AND IF I TRY TO SEND MUSIC THROUGH WINDOWS EXPLORER USING THE SEND TO COMMAND, I RECEIVE THE ERROR MESSAGE 0X80070052, ALTHOUGH I ALSO HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE, PLEASE HELP,

It appears that there also exists a problem preventing your CAPS Lock key from functioning correctly as well. Since that is not a show-stopper for troubleshooting your MP3 problem, you might want to reply with the following information:

make and model of MP3 player

The version of WMP you are using (do you have all the patches and hotfixes loaded?)

The steps you took to successfully load the MP3 player in the past.

What step in the process is causing the error now.

These are very helpful bits of information that can help us help you.

P.S. All CAPS is considered "shouting" in nettiquette.

P.P.S.

Don't try to put all your MP3s in the root level of your MP3 Player. There is a limitation on how many files can reside there (depending on what filesystem you formatted it with)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 8:51 PM
  • Ok I'm new to this and not used to all this technical talk so if you can help please put it in laymans terms lol! I'm having the same problem as already mentioned in this thread. My MP3 is a IItronics (I'm not sure of any other information about it), version of windows media player-again not sure but my computer is windows vista and has microsoft 2007.

To load the mp3s succesfully in the past I have literally done nothing different to what I'm doing now. I have saved the file to my limewire saved folder, then right clicked and hit send and selected the drive I wanted to send the music to!

The error is being caused when I now select the send to drive option as it won't let me. I don't know why...the mp3 player still has lots of free room and the files are all saved as mp3s! Help asap please! and thanks in advance!

Saturday, September 27, 2008 1:21 PM