Missing SharePoint designer 2013 features RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed a 32-bit SharePoint designer 2013 downloaded from Microsoft site. In the workflow actions list newly added features in SPD2013 are missing.

For example: Build dictionary, Call HTTP Web Service, Get an Item from a Dictionary etc are missing.

Please let me know if I'm required to do anything else after the install.

Thank you.

Friday, April 1, 2016 5:44 AM

Answers

• Hi Ram,

According to your description, your workflow miss some actions.

I'm not able to reproduce your issue. Please check if you create the 2013 platform workflow.

When you create a workflow, there is a drop-down field for you choosing. You can choose 2010 platform workflow and 2013 platform workflow

Best Regards,

CY

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 1, 2016 8:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Ram,

According to your description, your workflow miss some actions.

I'm not able to reproduce your issue. Please check if you create the 2013 platform workflow.

When you create a workflow, there is a drop-down field for you choosing. You can choose 2010 platform workflow and 2013 platform workflow

Best Regards,

CY

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 1, 2016 8:36 AM
  • I have got the same Problem, in my SharePoint Designer 2013 there is (in the Action Dropdown) no option of Building a Dictionary, Counting Items in Dictionary or Getting an Item from a Dictionary.

How can I resolve this Problem?

Thank you

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 8:01 AM