The status filters on MyRequests page are loading forever RRS feed

• Question

• Hello guys,

I noticed an issue with the "MyRequests" page when logging in with my account to the portal.

When I open the page and click on a status for example: Active the loading icon displays and never goes away. This is also true for every other status. But i can see the results in the background like in the picture below.

MyRequests status filter loads forever

I tested this with another account and it does the same except for a status that has no results to show. I am on Update 3 btw. Does anybody know what could be the issue?

Thanks in advance,

Oscar

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 9:07 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you tested with another computer?

Have examined the event log and IIS log?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 28, 2016 3:13 AM
  • Hello Xin Guo,

I checked the SSPOutput.log and noticed the following:

w3wp.exe Error: 0 : GetRequestByGuid called for user : CLOUD\okalk20 raised exception :
     An item with the same key has already been added.
    Stack Trace :
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.NewSMPortal.SDKTransformer.SDKTransformer.PopulatePropertyList(EnterpriseManagementObject emo, List`1 PropertyList)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.NewSMPortal.SDKTransformer.SDKTransformer.PopulatePropertyListRecusively(EnterpriseManagementObjectProjection emop, Dictionary`2 instanceDetails, List`1 propertyList)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.NewSMPortal.SDKTransformer.SDKTransformer.GetInstanceById(String typeProjectionName, String mpClassName, String propertyName, String Id)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.NewSMPortal.SDKTransformer.SDKTransformer.GetInstanceById(String typeProjectionName, String mpClassName, String Id)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.NewSMPortal.SDKTransformer.SMPortalHelper.SMPortalHelper.getRequest(String idClicked, String reqType)

And in the Event viewer I found this in the Application log:

Event code: 3005
    Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
    Event time: 27-7-2016 16:01:44
    Event time (UTC): 27-7-2016 14:01:44
    Event ID: db8a0ea498df47a7862ade5623f459f8
    Event sequence: 392
    Event occurrence: 1
    Event detail code: 0

Application information:
        Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT-1-131140764643816767
        Trust level: Full
        Application Virtual Path: /
        Application Path: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SelfServicePortal\
        Machine name: SCSM01

Process information:
        Process ID: 12100
        Process name: w3wp.exe
        Account name: CLOUD\SVC_SCSM_Portal

Exception information:
        Exception type: HttpException
        Exception message: Server cannot set status after HTTP headers have been sent.
       at System.Web.HttpResponse.set_StatusCode(Int32 value)
       at System.Web.Mvc.HandleErrorAttribute.OnException(ExceptionContext filterContext)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeExceptionFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, Exception exception)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar)
       at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Request information:
        Request URL: https://servicedesk.cloud.local:443/Home/Makeform
        Request path: /Home/Makeform
        User host address: 10.1.24.101
        User: CLOUD\okalk20
        Is authenticated: True
        Authentication Type: Negotiate
        Thread account name: CLOUD\SVC_SCSM_Portal

Thread information:
        Thread ID: 129
        Thread account name: CLOUD\SVC_SCSM_Portal
        Is impersonating: True
        Stack trace:    at System.Web.HttpResponse.set_StatusCode(Int32 value)
       at System.Web.Mvc.HandleErrorAttribute.OnException(ExceptionContext filterContext)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeExceptionFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, Exception exception)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

I also tested on another pc and the problem is the same.

• Edited by Rammos Thursday, July 28, 2016 9:30 AM
    Thursday, July 28, 2016 9:27 AM
  • Did you ever fix this? I am having the same exact problem!
    Monday, December 12, 2016 7:45 PM
  • did you (or someone) change code in RequestDetails.cshtml or Index.cshtml before UR3? 

If so, Update 3 may not be completely applied.

you can also check error by press F12 in your browser

Do you use SCorch with SCSM? did he populate some fields  in SR\IR?

• Edited by Nikolas Page Thursday, December 15, 2016 2:08 PM
    Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:04 AM
  • Hi.

We also got this error here. We realized relationship with any Environments CI's is taunting this issue for anyone which see Incidents in "My Requests" view in Portal.

Does this happen only with Incidents. Service Requests which affect Environments are showing normally.
    • Edited by Hiago S Thursday, February 9, 2017 6:26 PM
    Thursday, February 9, 2017 6:26 PM
  • I had this problem.  Turns out I had a field in my management pack named "Source".  Service Manager uses this name to identify the source of the request, i.e. the SR came from the portal.  Changing the name in my management pack to FWSource fixed the issue.
    Wednesday, April 5, 2017 12:22 PM