none
Timephased grid is not displayed in Approval Center RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

We are using Project Server 2010 SEM. One of our resource is not able to view the timephased grid in the Approval center to check the daywise entries. Below is the screenshot for the same

Only this user is facing a problem. I have checked from other workstations but the same problem persists.

Cheers, Amit Wairkar

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:44 AM

Answers

• I am sorry. It was my oversight. It is a New Task request, thats why the grid is not appearing. For approving the actual work, the grid is visible.

Cheers, Amit Wairkar

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 1:04 PM

All replies

• Amit --

It looks like the PM in question has dragged the split bar over to the far right edge of the page.  Is that the split bar just to the left of the vertical scroll bar?  If so, ask the PM to drag the split bar back to the left and he/she should be able to see the timephased grid.  Please let us know if this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 3:06 PM
  • Nope. No victory. The split bar is not visible. Hope you can help me further.

Cheers, Amit Wairkar

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 4:23 AM
  • Hi Amit,

Try to refresh user's IE deleting the cache (CTRL F5).

Hope this helps.

Guillaume Rouyre - MBA, MCP, MCTS

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 11:12 AM
  • I am sorry. It was my oversight. It is a New Task request, thats why the grid is not appearing. For approving the actual work, the grid is visible.

Cheers, Amit Wairkar

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 1:04 PM
  • Amit --

Thanks for letting us know the solution to the problem, my friend!  :)

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 1:57 PM