none
MDT 2013, Win 10 1607, Error 0x80004005 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

we download the Win10 1607 iso file and Import this to operatiating on our MDT2013. Then we Change existing tasksequence the install os.

error after deploy!

startmenu is wrong!

Chris

Thursday, August 4, 2016 12:54 PM

Answers

• I'm actually experiencing something similar. I changed -nothing- in my test environment in a few weeks.

The beta Win10 image I have has stopped completing it's deployment. It gets all the way to autologon, then stops. No installing apps, task sequence window, etc. SMSTS and MININT folders still on the root of C, autologon flag still in registry...

the last line in BDD.log shows:

Failure error -2147024770 0x8007007E: CreateObject(Microsoft.BDD.utility)

I can provide logs if anybody has any insight on this error? thank you.

• Marked as answer by -- Chris -- Friday, November 4, 2016 6:27 PM
    Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:49 PM

All replies

• Detail would be helpful.  Can you provide a link to logs and mention what changes you make to the TS?

Many questions such as where do I find logs and what logs are interesting are found in: MDT TechNet Forum - FAQ & Getting Started Guide Please take the time to read it. Also if you don't post logs your problem won't be easily solved.

Thursday, August 4, 2016 8:26 PM
  • I'm actually experiencing something similar. I changed -nothing- in my test environment in a few weeks.

The beta Win10 image I have has stopped completing it's deployment. It gets all the way to autologon, then stops. No installing apps, task sequence window, etc. SMSTS and MININT folders still on the root of C, autologon flag still in registry...

the last line in BDD.log shows:

Failure error -2147024770 0x8007007E: CreateObject(Microsoft.BDD.utility)

I can provide logs if anybody has any insight on this error? thank you.

• Marked as answer by -- Chris -- Friday, November 4, 2016 6:27 PM
    Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:49 PM