This Forum Survey Pop-Ups RRS feed

• Question

• When visiting this forum, over time, I've gotten a Survey pop-up that occurs at least in 1 of 3 visits.

I have answerd the survey's questions a number of times. The other options are to select No or X. If you don't select 1 of these 3 options, you can not see the forum because of the Survey Pop-Up.

Today I selected no, and it came back within 1 minute so I selected yes and got the message:

"Thank you for your interest in this survey. We apologize, but we have already received the required
    number of responses for this study."

This is highly invasive and offensive and worse; it is an ERROR to request user feed-back when it is not required.

I have never seen this sort of interference in Mac forums or anywhere else. Whoever is in charge of contracting out the Survey interface needs to get this fixed. 

Monday, February 13, 2012 9:48 AM

Answers

• Hoping for an honest answer to a simple question despite my redirection here, and no more unmitigated insults from such as Garby, an insult to what Microsoft represents World Wide, I give up on this quest for an answer. Hey Garby, your response must be the answer to my question. 

Garbage it is as you are. Keep up the good work. I expect there are others who will put you where you belong.

Next time, if you are going to insult me, try and get my user name right. Sorta makes your response a moot point when you cant copy and paste a block of text that displays a name correctly.
    • Marked as answer by TheGonzoIsIn Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:32 AM
    Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:26 AM

All replies