Lync Response Group agent cannot forward to other Response group RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

we have recently deployed Enterprise Voice on our Lync environment. Now we are facing a a problem, I hope someone faced it too?

When our Dispatch is called (on the dispatch Resourse Group) the dispatcher can pickup calls like expected, he can forward them to Lync users, Mobile numbers,.. BUT not to another Response Group (For example our Helpdesk Response Group). Our monitor shows me this:

From user URI:

user@domain.com

To user URI:

sip:lyncserver@domain.com;gruu;opaque=srvr:Microsoft.Rtc.Applications.Acd:KMzkk59H81-bnmq2jjtFGgAA

From user agent:

CPE/4.0.7577.296 OCPhone/4.0.7577.296 (Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition)

Diagnostic header:

24092; Component="RTCC/4.0.0.0_Response_Group_Service"; Reason="Call to be replaced does not support replaces capability."; Source="Lync server xxx"; OriginalPresenceState="0"; CurrentPresenceState="0"; MeInsideUser="Yes"; ConversationInitiatedBy="0"; SourceNetwork="0"; RemotePartyCanDoIM="No"

Can someone help me? thanks :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:50 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Your correct, when try to transfer the call to another IVR, it drops the call. but i've tested it with the parking lot and it's working fine. may be you can use it as a workaround.

Thanks.

Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:15 AM

All replies

• hi,

to get an idea of the process, you mean forward the call more like transferring the call to some other extension (LYNC User) right? 

In that case, the common practice is to do a blind transfer or consultation transfer?

Thamara.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:28 PM
  • Hi Thamara,

Thanks for helping me out.

yes indeed, I mean transferring the call from an agent of a resourse group to another resourse group.

Both blind and consultation transfer fail with the above message. When the call is made to the Lync user (not via resourse group) he can perfectly transfer blind or do a consultation transfer. so it has something to do with the resourse group behaviour I believe...

Kristof.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 6:07 PM
  • Hi,

I did not come across such problem. I'll try it out in my test System and will get back to you.

Thamara.

Thursday, September 29, 2011 2:29 AM
  • Thanks again!
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:06 AM
  • Hi,

Your correct, when try to transfer the call to another IVR, it drops the call. but i've tested it with the parking lot and it's working fine. may be you can use it as a workaround.

Thanks.

Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:15 AM
  • Hi Thamara,

I'm happy to hear you are experiencing the same behaviour, maybe "happy" is not the best way to place it :)

The parking lot is indeed a possible workaround, therefore I thank you (something I didn't think about). But it is not a solution for our setup...

I'm fearing we probably need to contact MS Support?

But many thanks for helping me out!

Kristof

Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:27 AM