Remediation of Macafee antivirus through NPS RRS feed

• Question

• HI Experts,

I have implemented a NPS Server in our organization and also installed the McAfee antivirus.I want to re mediate the McAfee antivirus through NPS health server if the Mac fee is disable,Updated required,or stop the service  by the users then automatically re mediate by the health server.Kindly  suggest me the steps for the solution

Thanks in Advanced

Friday, February 17, 2017 5:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Najeeb,

>>I want to re mediate the McAfee antivirus through NPS health server if the Mac fee is disable,Updated required,or stop the service  by the users then automatically re mediate by the health server

As far as I know, it could not be achieved.

NAP define requirement for client computers which connecting to your network, Please check link below to understand d it:

NAP Components

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc731276(v=ws.10).aspx

When client connect to internal server by VPN or DHCP etc, server will use NPS server to authenticate connection request from clients.

Best Regards

John

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by John Lii Thursday, March 2, 2017 9:42 AM
    Friday, February 17, 2017 9:39 AM
  • Hi Najeeb,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

John

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 9:42 AM
  • Hi john,

First of all thanks for asking the situation.

After a lot of search at last i reached to a result that there is no solution for McAfee integration with NAP.

Monday, March 6, 2017 5:27 AM
  • Hi Najee,

Glad to hear that your issue is successfully resolved, and if there is anything we can do for you, please feel free to post in the forum.

Best Regards

John

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:43 AM