none
Changing the display size of Deploy Wizard on Panasonics. RRS feed

• Question

• For some reason, the MDT Wizard for deployment screen is almost full-screen on Dell computers.

On the Panasonic models, it is so small you can barely read the screens or see your input.

Is this just by design or can I make the Wizard screen pages larger on the Panasonic models?

Monday, February 24, 2020 7:25 PM

All replies

• Wizards screen adjusted based on DPI applied to System. You can change by modified Wizard.css files located in DeploymentShare\Scripts

High DPI MDT HTA problems

Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:33 AM
  • Thanks.

I don't have any kind of jumbled summary screen, the entire Wizard process is incredibly tiny on the Panasonic models, where on our Dells, the Wizard screens (OS, name the pc, extra software, Bitlocker option) are all just about full screen.

So I was wondering if the size of the whole Wizard process could be modified. Then, if it could, I'd have to determine how to leave it alone on the Dells and modify some setting on the Panasonics within MDT.

Tuesday, February 25, 2020 1:27 PM
  • That's why I referring you to review the Wizard.css if you having any problem with particular models. However I also used with Panasonic but it worked fine for me 
    Tuesday, February 25, 2020 1:52 PM
  • I can't get that link to open. What is the main approach then?
    The Dell models show the MDT Wizard nearly full-screen size. Panasonics have the Wizard screens to tiny it's almost tough to see what you're typing into it.

Until I fully understand that file and all it does, and how to assign it one way for Panasonics and another for Dells, I will just leave it as it is for now.

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 5:27 PM