none
Teredo tunneling adapter driver RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to get a USB micro SD card reader to function. When I plug into the USB port a message pops up saying device driver is not installed correctly. When I open details it says problem with the teredo tunneling adapter. First of all, I do not have zone alarm installed. I have uninstalled the adapter and used the legacy procedure to reinstall it. It still has the yellow tag and when I click on properties, it says code 10 - this device can not start. Is there anything else I can do ?

Saturday, September 19, 2015 11:03 PM

All replies

• USB & SD do not us tunneling.  Tunneling is used for some Printers and a few select other things.  You need to install the correct SD driver from the computer maker.  care to tell us more about the computer, etc?

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Saturday, September 19, 2015 11:23 PM
  • It is an HP Pavilion desktop computer that came with a Vista program, but I downloaded Windows 7 over top of it. I tried to use a Sandisk micro card adapter also and received the same message. The details always say it is a problem with the teredo tunneling adapter and when I open it in device manager it has the yellow tag with the"!" symbol next to the listing. When I open the driver details it says that the driver is correct.
    Sunday, September 20, 2015 12:36 AM