Where is the best place to purchase commercial grade networking equipment? RRS feed

• General discussion

• I run a small IT company in Arizona. One of the many things my company does is install and upgrade commercial networks. I am pressing into this market with personal experience and formal education, but no cooperate relationships. I have been ordering new equipment for my clients from Amazon and Newegg. My most recent order from Newegg included an $800 rack server that on arrival had a hole through the box, Styrofoam, and a clean gash on the server. Newegg has said the refund will take more then two weeks. Meanwhile i had to out for a second server to complete the job. 

So far Amazon has done great by me. Their replacement policy is simple, send out another product on the spot free two day shipping, and ask questions later if at all. However their selection at times seems to be lacking in comparison to Newegg, and on many occasions they cost far more then Newegg does. (for instance the Intel i7 6700k, $350 ish on Newegg, $545 on Amazon. not that either one was available when i sufficed for the 6600k i5.) 

My question is this, Where can i reliable order quality, commercial grade and warrantied equipment? I need a good source that i won't have to worry about what i am getting or what will happen if i have an issue. 

Any recommendations from personal experience will be much appreciated!

• Changed type Kevin Remde Monday, December 14, 2015 6:55 PM Good for more than just one suggestion
    Monday, December 14, 2015 6:29 PM