none
Error in Transporter for Lotus Domino after changing a password on the user's Lotus Domino RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everybody Good Night!
    I am facing a problem in my environment of coexistence between Lotus Domino and Exchange 2007 SP3.
    This problem is happening after my client has changed the password of a user XX used for domino account.
    This account was created on the server Lotus Notes and has the same name as the account created on the Transporter Suite for Lotus Domino in Exchange Server 2007.

When I open the Microsoft Transporter Suite and go into mailbox displays the below error:

Transporter Suite No matching user found. Verify the option. Its was running command Get-Dominomailbox-SourceCredential ' (Microsoft Developer Network). '-MatchToTarget $ PSCredential null-DominoDirectoryServer ' Domino2Notes '-Resultsize 9000.

The client reported that changed the password in Connect on Transporter for Lotus Domino in Exchange Server 2007.
    Hello Everybody Good Night!
    I am facing a problem in my environment of coexistence between Lotus Domino and Exchange 2007 SP3.
    This problem is happening after my client has changed the password of a user XX used for domino account.
    This account was created on the server Lotus Notes and has the same name as the account created on the Transporter Suite for Lotus Domino in Exchange Server 2007.
    When I open the Microsoft Transporter Suite and go into mailbox displays the below error?
    Transporter Suite No matching user found. Verify the option. Its was running command Get-Dominomailbox-SourceCredential ' (Microsoft Developer Network). '-MatchToTarget $ PSCredential null-DominoDirectoryServer ' Domino2Notes '-Resultsize 9000.
    The client reported that changed the password in Connect on Transporter for Lotus Domino in Exchange Server 2007.

Have a place for me to check this error after changing password?

Thanks,

Leonardo

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 8:32 PM

Answers

• Fixed it.
    The issue was this.

Client replaced the old by the new ID file on the server Lotus Notes, after this procedure the Transporter again.

You can end the discussion.

Sincerely,

Leonardo
    Friday, November 23, 2012 2:10 PM

All replies

• Hi Leonardo,

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Evan

Evan Liu
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, November 22, 2012 10:55 AM
  • Thank you Evan!

I am waiting!

Sincerely.

Leonardo Almeida

Thursday, November 22, 2012 12:15 PM
  • Fixed it.
    The issue was this.

Client replaced the old by the new ID file on the server Lotus Notes, after this procedure the Transporter again.

You can end the discussion.

Sincerely,

Leonardo
    Friday, November 23, 2012 2:10 PM