SR/IR are not appearing on the portal Error ( The item you requested either does not exist or you do not have access to view it.) RRS feed

• Question

• I have an issue with the SCSM 2012 R2. Some of the SR/IR are listed on the cireson portal when i do search, but the same are not available in the SM console. Also when you click on any SR/IR on the web it will give an error while i have Admin permissions (

The item you requested either does not exist or you do not have access to view it.) .

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 7:22 AM

Answers

• Hi Amer,

you have to either check the status of the Cache Builder Service (or restrat it as per the other suggestion):

IR/SRs not appearing in self-service portal

or you are juts eeing work items, which are have been groomed out of the CMDB and are now present in the DW, but still displayed on search:

Incidents found in Portal that only exist in DWH

I would be it is the second case, but you will have to check it out.

Hope this help. Regards,

Stoyan (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!) Blog: https://blog.pohn.ch/ Twitter: @StoyanChalakov

Monday, August 14, 2017 8:33 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Do you mean that when you try to click on any SR/IR on the self service portal, you got errors?

Can you access those SR and IR on the service manager console?

I suggest you create another SR or IR in the console and then check whether you can see the item in the portal. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 10, 2017 7:58 AM
  • Hello,

Please try to restart Cireson Cache Builder service.

Monday, August 14, 2017 7:50 AM
  • Hi Amer,

you have to either check the status of the Cache Builder Service (or restrat it as per the other suggestion):

IR/SRs not appearing in self-service portal

or you are juts eeing work items, which are have been groomed out of the CMDB and are now present in the DW, but still displayed on search:

Incidents found in Portal that only exist in DWH

I would be it is the second case, but you will have to check it out.

Hope this help. Regards,

Stoyan (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!) Blog: https://blog.pohn.ch/ Twitter: @StoyanChalakov

Monday, August 14, 2017 8:33 AM