Updated microsoft word 2011 version 14.4.3 and it does not have an "illustrations" grouping or "screen shot" option like 2010 did. RRS feed

• Question

• I clicked the update for my microsoft word program that came with my macbook pro when it showed there were updates.  Now I have Microsoft Word 2011 Version 14.4.3  It seems to have LESS options that the previous version and is not user friendly.  I can't find help information on line about it either because it is too new?  I used the "illustrations" grouping, and " screen shot" options all of the time to create documents to be used in my teaching.  Now I can't figure out how to do that with the new version.  It seems they were taken out???????  If that is the case, how do I reverse the update and get my previous version back?  
    Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please note we support Office for Windows in the current forum, as for the questions about Office for Mac, they should be better to be addressed in the Office for Mac forum:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Melon Chen
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:52 AM