Delete Skype for Business contacts as an admin RRS feed

• Question

• This is the scenario I'm facing:

• Our client has a federated environment; their local AD does a continues delta sync with Office 365.
    • We assign users E3 licenses.
    • When certain employees leave this company, their name still appears as a contact when they're searched for in Skype for Business.
    • Even if we disable the user in AD, remove their license and set their profile to be hidden within the Global Address Book, they won't appear in Outlook but they will still be searchable in Skype for Business.
    • Is there a way for an admin to remove former users from appearing as contacts in Skype for Business? I'd like to be able to remove whole groups of people; otherwise each individual users would have to manually delete former users from their contacts within S4B, which is hardly manageable.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:45 PM

All replies

• I'm moving to this one to the dedicated Skype for Business forum, there you should get more professional responses.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, February 23, 2018 7:49 AM