So, I recently paired by phone (Samsung Galaxy Nexus) with my laptop (Samsung 7 Series with 64bit W7 HP) and mistakenly left the box checked for adding Bluetooth audio controls to my taskbar, next to the normal icons. How can I get rid of this? It's minor, but annoying. I've done some Google'ing, to no avail. See attached image for what I'm talking about.
Based on Tomas Dabasinskas's suggestion, you can also try this method:
- Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
- Type control panel in the search box and then press Enter.
- Click Appearance and Personalization and then click Taskbar.
- Click the tap Toolbars of the Taskbar Properties.
- Uncheck bluetooth audio controls and then click OK.
What's more, you can right-click the taskbar and click Properties to open Taskbar Properties.