Editing Views RRS feed

• Question

• In our SCSM environment there is a group of users who have the "Incident Resolvers" and "Advanced Operators" roles assigned to them. I have been asked to give them access to edit the views in the Incident Management screen. What role do I need to give this group of users in order to allow this access?
    Thursday, August 11, 2016 1:16 PM

Answers

• Users in the Authors role can create and edit views. I would suggest in your situation that you create a custom role based on the Authors role and remove all scoping from each section, and just give them the edit and create view tasks under Incident management. 

Matthew Dowst | Blog | Twitter

• Marked as answer by MarkGiemza Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:58 PM
    Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:20 PM

All replies

• Users in the Authors role can create and edit views. I would suggest in your situation that you create a custom role based on the Authors role and remove all scoping from each section, and just give them the edit and create view tasks under Incident management. 

• Marked as answer by MarkGiemza Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:58 PM
    Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:20 PM

Thank you!
    Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:58 PM