ProClarity Publishing Server RRS feed

• Question

• hi

we need to publish report packs based on ProClarity. I know that IRIS produce a
    ProClarity publishing server. Is a ProClarity publishing server solution available from
    Microsoft directly or is the IRIS product the main / recommended solution ?

many thanks for your time and assistance

Thursday, January 1, 2009 1:13 PM

Answers

• Bryan,

ProClarity did sell Publishing Server for awhile prior to being bought out by Microsoft.  The Publishing Server was one of the products that Microsoft dropped when they purchased ProClarity (Business Reporter and ProClarity Live Server being the others).  I'm guessing IRIS still sells the product though.  It was a cool solution.

-Jason
    BTG Services
    • Marked as answer by Ben.Scott Monday, January 12, 2009 11:08 PM
    Friday, January 2, 2009 6:22 PM

All replies

• Hello Bryan,

ProClarity does not have a Publishing Server product, therefore you will need to obtain Publishing Server assistance directly from IRIS.  However, if you have specific ProClarity inquiries we are more than happy to assist. 

Kind Regards,
    Amanda
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Friday, January 2, 2009 5:31 PM
  • Bryan,

ProClarity did sell Publishing Server for awhile prior to being bought out by Microsoft.  The Publishing Server was one of the products that Microsoft dropped when they purchased ProClarity (Business Reporter and ProClarity Live Server being the others).  I'm guessing IRIS still sells the product though.  It was a cool solution.

-Jason
    BTG Services
    • Marked as answer by Ben.Scott Monday, January 12, 2009 11:08 PM
    Friday, January 2, 2009 6:22 PM