Why am I getting the error message, "Client compliance for site access cannot be verified. There is a problem verifying the identity of this site." RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting an annoying error message on one of my trunks that is simpling passing through traffic through the UAG without any authentication straight to an apache tomcat web server.

All clients that connect (and can connect without any compliance error messages on other trunks), on this particular trunk get a really annoying error message, "Client compliance for site access cannot be verified. There is a problem verifying the identity of this site. This might affect your site experience, depending on corporate access policy.

Any ideas?

Friday, July 20, 2012 3:48 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you getting this error message with all browsers or just some?  If you are only having this issue on say FF and not IE then this could be a known issue whereby the Java code signing certificate for UAG has expired.

Regards,

Sean.

Sean Seaman IT Security Consultant Sapphire

Monday, July 23, 2012 11:14 AM
  • Hello,

I'm have the same issue. We are using Windows 7 client and only use IE 8.

We have another set of UAG servers that we configured to use the same Wildcard certs.  When connecting we don't get this message.

All testing done from the same Client Laptop, connecting to both set of UAG's

I've run out of idea then I found this posting.

Just woundering if anyone found the root cause.

Regards,

Ant

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 3:06 PM
  • Hi,

i am also having issue in one Windows 7 system. all other systems are working fine.

we have UAG 2010.

we have published 4 applications there. 

user can able to UAG site with out any issue. user gets this error after click one published application. 

kesav

Friday, July 27, 2012 6:53 AM