Delay in open network connection RRS feed

• Question

• I have windows 7 ultimate and I have strange problem with it.

When I click on the network icon in the tray for the first time after each start windows, I have to wait for about 30sec for open network connection.

And also I have the same problem with the windows media player, sometimes when I open a media file with windows media player, after it open file and begin to play that, at the same time it seems that any of the bottoms on it doesn’t work for a minute or two but after that everything is all right. And also sometimes when it changes the media at the same time go to this situation.

Saturday, September 10, 2011 12:37 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please boot in Safe Mode to check whether it makes any difference.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:34 AM
    Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:06 AM

All replies

• Do you have any drive letters connected to servers that once existed but currently do not?  Or printers that once existed on your network but are currently offline?

-Noel

Sunday, September 11, 2011 8:05 PM
  • Thanks for your reply.

In fact this computer is my pc in home and there is no server connected with it and I don't have any printer.

I have only one ADSL router connected with it by USB port.

Monday, September 12, 2011 4:35 AM
  • Hi,

Please boot in Safe Mode to check whether it makes any difference.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:34 AM
    Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:06 AM