2007 Free Busy Not showing information RRS feed

Answers

• hi,

If a user1 on FE1/FE2 datacenter ask to get the user3's free/busy information whose mailbox is on FE3 , free/busy request will be proxy to FE3. Now you can't get the FB, so i think your problem is your cas3(FE3).

According to your post information, i think may be your request from FE1/FE2 is blocked.So first i recommend that you should check the firewall on your FE3.

Second, each operation will be recorded in app log. So can you check the app log about the Availability Service on FE1/FE2/FE3. See if you can get more information.

IIs log also will record it, so you can search EWS in your iis log to get some information about your issue.

hope can help you

thanks,

CastinLu

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Castinlu Sunday, August 26, 2012 6:42 AM
    Friday, August 17, 2012 8:40 AM

All replies

• hi,

If a user1 on FE1/FE2 datacenter ask to get the user3's free/busy information whose mailbox is on FE3 , free/busy request will be proxy to FE3. Now you can't get the FB, so i think your problem is your cas3(FE3).

According to your post information, i think may be your request from FE1/FE2 is blocked.So first i recommend that you should check the firewall on your FE3.

Second, each operation will be recorded in app log. So can you check the app log about the Availability Service on FE1/FE2/FE3. See if you can get more information.

IIs log also will record it, so you can search EWS in your iis log to get some information about your issue.

hope can help you

thanks,

CastinLu

• Marked as answer by Castinlu Sunday, August 26, 2012 6:42 AM
    Friday, August 17, 2012 8:40 AM
  • hi,

any update?

thanks,

CastinLu

Monday, August 20, 2012 2:48 AM