Sequencing RSAT for Windows 8.1 is it possible? RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to sequence Microsoft RSAT for Windows 8.1 on Microsoft APP-V 5.0 SP2 ?? I tried to sequence it and couldn't get it to work. I had to enable Windows Update during sequencing to get it to even install.

Monday, July 7, 2014 2:00 PM

Answers

• I was not successful in attempting to sequence RSAT.  I was told that it was not able to be sequenced because of the fact that its a feature, as Rory stated.
    Monday, July 14, 2014 6:26 PM
  • You're usually better off to tell us what issue you faced. Asking if somebody sequenced a particular application or toolset doesn't tend to get the best results.

I'm not sure about RSAT, It's a built in feature so it may be closely integrated with the OS so it may be a bad candidate.

PLEASE MARK ANY ANSWERS TO HELP OTHERS Blog: rorymon.com Twitter: @Rorymon

Monday, July 7, 2014 2:59 PM

All replies

• You're usually better off to tell us what issue you faced. Asking if somebody sequenced a particular application or toolset doesn't tend to get the best results.

I'm not sure about RSAT, It's a built in feature so it may be closely integrated with the OS so it may be a bad candidate.

PLEASE MARK ANY ANSWERS TO HELP OTHERS Blog: rorymon.com Twitter: @Rorymon

Monday, July 7, 2014 2:59 PM
  • I was not successful in attempting to sequence RSAT.  I was told that it was not able to be sequenced because of the fact that its a feature, as Rory stated.
    Monday, July 14, 2014 6:26 PM