Setting a navigation mode in Proclarity desktop client RRS feed

• Question

•  

I'm working with a Grid that is supposed to drill down from Region to county.  The problem is that when I deploy the view in Proclarity dashoard . The user sees the Drill down mode instead of Expand mode. I am the only one who can see the Expand mode by default.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Syed Imam

simam
    Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:28 PM

All replies

• Hello shimam,

What you'll want to do for this is switch the Navigation mode for the users from 'Drill Down' to expand.  You can do this from the Analytics Server Administration Tool -> Users folder.  You can also change the default settings so all new users have their Navigation mode set to 'Expand/Collapse'.  To set new defaults you'll want to right click below where the users are listed, then 'Default User Preferences'.

hth,
    -Sean
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:58 PM
  • Sean,

Seems like I still have same problem even I select Expand/Collapse as my Default.

Appreciate your help.

simam
    Monday, January 26, 2009 5:18 PM
  • Is this just an issue when the views are displayed in Dashboard?  That is, if the users go directly to the PAS view do they see the navigation mode that has been set for them in the admin  tool?
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Saturday, January 31, 2009 12:45 AM